Terms & Conditions
By accessing, researching, using and ordering products on the Omshanti.yoga.am website, you warrant that you agree to the general conditions.
- Omshanti.yoga.am ensures that your privacy is protected.
- Information is necessary to understand your needs and ensure the best quality of the services you provide, as well as for the following specific reasons:
- Maintenance of the internal registry.
- We may periodically send you information about new products, special offers and other information that, in our opinion, may interest you.
- From time to time, we may also use your data to contact you by email, phone or mail for market research purposes.
- Your information can be used to customize the site following your interests.
- We will not sell, distribute or transfer your personal information to third parties.
- One of the prerequisites is that you are 18 years old and you are responsible for your purchases.
If you have not yet reached the age of majority, it is recommended that you use the site under the supervision of your parents or legal guardian.
- Personal and card details required for online payments are available only on secure payment systems / secure banking pages. The above information is not stored on the Site.
- Omshanti.yoga.am reserves the right to amend its terms at any time without notice.
The following payment methods are available on the site: MasterCard, VISA, ArCa, iDram, and bank transfer to our account.
Return and exchange of goods
Return and exchange
If the product we supply does not meet the description on the site, is damaged or has a defect, you can request a replacement or a full refund.
An external quality of each product should be checked at the time of shipment before signing the document on receipt of the goods or in the presence of the sender by signing the consignment note; for this reason, we ask you to examine carefully the shipped goods in the presence of the shipper and, if there are any defects, return the goods or request a replacement for the goods. The product received through HayPost should be checked at the moment, and in case of any problems, contact us.
Omshanti.yoga.am is not responsible for any problems that occur after the shipper leaves (or when you leave HayPost), unless a defective product was discovered during use. In this case, you can make a replacement or refund within 14 days from the date of delivery. If there are malfunctions during use, then the return or replacement of goods is made only in the case of receiving an official receipt.
The refunds are made at that moment.
Refunds for returned goods are made only through the system by which the payment was received. For example, if you paid by credit card, the amount cannot be refunded in cash and will be refunded by canceling a card transaction.
- The organization is responsible for the description of the displayed product and the relevance of the actual product.
- Responsible for lost, undeliverable and inaccessible orders.
- The customer is not responsible for the distortion of the description on the product page.
- He is not responsible for any problems caused by incorrect data filling by the client.
- He is not responsible for sending or delivering cargo to a third party due to the improper delivery of the order by the client.
- The organization is not responsible for any delays caused by force majeure situations (fire, power failure, system failure, etc.).
- Delivery in Yerevan is carried out through Haypost CJSC, as well as by senders.
- Delivery to the Regions of the Republic of Armenia and Artsakh through Haypost CJSC